Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Yangzhou Toyfield Pet Products Factory

Pet Carrier, Pet Airway Box, Pet Bag manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog Carrier, Pet Gift Bag Boot Dog Products Accessories Pet Bag, Tennis Ball Dog Tug Toy Bite Chew Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product pet bag and carrier Pet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog Carrier

Pet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog Carrier

Purchase Qty.:
20-49 50-99 100-199 200-299 300+
FOB Unit Price: US $28 US $26 US $25 US $15 US $10
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
20-49 US $28
50-99 US $26
100-199 US $25
200-299 US $15
300+ US $10
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: TF71312
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag
  • Material: Plastic
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Transport Package: in Cartons
  • Origin: Jiangsu China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats, Reptiles
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Color: Gray, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Black, Red, Blue, Purple
  • Size: S, M, L
  • Trademark: Toyfield
  • Specification: S/M/L
  • HS Code: 39269090
Product Description
Product Description
Pet Airways Box
1, Material:Plastic fasteners
2, Size: 50*30*31
3, Durable door mesh, lightweight
4, Color: Yellow/ Pink/ Blue etc.
5, Packing: 6Pcs/ CTN
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Pet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog Carrier
Pet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog CarrierPet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog CarrierPet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog CarrierPet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog CarrierPet Carrier Bag Home Cage Dog Carrier
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Frank Hu
General Manager
To: Mr. Frank Hu

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category